- Tuesday 2nd July 2019, 9:45am-11:30am – fully booked
- Tuesday 17th September 2019, 9:45am-11:30am
- Tuesday 24th September 2019, 9:45am-11:30am
- Tuesday 1st October 2019, 9:45am-11:30am
- Tuesday 29th October 2019, 9:45am-11:30am
- Tuesday 12th November 2019, 9:45am-11:30am
- Tuesday 19th November 2019, 9:45am-11:30am
Please contact the school office on email@example.com to check availability and book one of the Open Morning sessions.
Each tour lasts approximately one hour and is with the Principal, Miss Emma Gowers, and the Senior Children’s Manager, Miss Sandra Talton. The Principal gives a short presentation on the school and then leads the tour. There are opportunities for questions during the tour and afterwards.
At the end of each tour you will be issued with a registration pack.
We ask that you do not bring young children on the school tour since this might mean that you are not able to make the most of your visit to us.
We always suggest that visiting parents with very young children come to get an initial feel for us and then return closer to their child’s third birthday. If following your visit you think that your child might enjoy life at The Gower School, we suggest that you register them immediately as registration dates are taken into account when offering places.